Again sorry that I have no posted as regularly as I promised. But for anyone still reading this I haven't given up on this things just yet. I'm still trying.
XxXxXxX
So my little trip to Denver with Lilly had FLOWN out of the window and suddenly I found myself in a huge mall, and when in Denver everything is huge, with a kitsune named Elisa. We were there because she felt like shopping because she thought that I needed to reinvent my "look".
Now I've never been fashionable, but I do like to look good. And she had made a good point. I wasn't the same person I was so why should I wear the same clothes?
After trying on everything Elisa could possibly through at me, and I do mean everything, I finally found something I liked. Although the rocker look worked for me but since Elisa wouldn't stop laughing I just moved on.
In the end I ended up going for something that wasn't too showy but I liked. It was a plain pair of black jeans, a black shirt with a picture of a wolf howling with a moon in the background, and a light long sleeved white shirt that had white wings on the back. Honestly the wolf shirt had been her idea because she loved the irony of a werewolf wearing clothing with wolves on it. The white long sleeve shirt was my idea because as long as I didn't button it up you could still see the wolf picture and because I was wearing so much black I was afraid of being mistaken as emo or goth.
So all in all I ended up with a style similar to the one I already had but who said that werewolf Robert couldn't have similar tastes as human Robert?
Lily ended up going with a black skirt that showed off quite some leg and a tight fitting black top that had foxy written in bright red over the chest. Yes, she just loves her irony. And she also bought a collar. It was the simpler one without any studs or spikes like some of the others; just a non-too-wide black strip. She had wanted to put it on me, again a ironic "dog collar thing" but after I convinced I wouldn't look good in it I let it slip that I thought it would look good on her. She had walked away, I figured to look for more clothes, and when she returned she was wearing it. I was right, it had looked good on her.
So after she paid for our clothes, she insisted that she pay because I was just a pup and probably didn't have a whole lot of money to my name yet, we left the mall. She knew of a awesome dance club that she wanted to go visit. I agreed to it.
We got there and it was defiantly a modern dance club. Bright flashing lights, tight crowds, huge bar, and loud music. It wasn't really my type of place but she looked so excited I couldn't help but be excited too.
We spent quite a few hours danced and drinking, mainly drinking. I didn't have anything though. I'm too afraid of becoming addicted like far too many people in this world are so I just watched Elisa drink through bottle after bottle.
I learned that she could not handle her alcohol. I don't know how long we had been there but when she started slurring and and was unable to walk in a straight line I began to worry. But I left her alone because she was just having fun. But when she stared humming to herself and her fox ears and tail showed I freaked out. I quickly rushed her out of the bar, after throwing the money on the bar as quickly as I could. I got her out of the club and had looked around trying to figure out where to go. Suddenly she took off at top speed in the other direction I was looking, laughing loudly. Her bright red tail was quite visible swishing behind her.
Unable to do anything else I followed behind her through the streets and alleyways and through a building that she stopped laughing and crept through. It was one of the bigger buildings but it was completely dark and she took the stairs. I could only imagine how she opened doors that had probably been locked.
Far too many flights of stories to count I reached the roof and found her just standing by the door looking up at the stars. She heard the door and turned towards me. I felt myself falter because all joy was gone from her face. Instead tears were rolling down her cheek.
Unsure what else to do I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her over to one of the metal vent like things and sat down. She sat next to me and just laid her head on my shoulder and cried and I just held her.
When I realized she had stopped crying I didn't know what to do because she was asleep.
I wanted to laugh. You know, the kind of laugh you give when everything seems to be wrong and you just cant believe it. How could any day go any worse? I mean first the person I came with forgot my presence and started making out with someone. Then I try to have fun and get taken to a place where obviously I don't belong. And THEN the person I'm with runs off and when I find her she is crying for no reason. Now I sit on top of one of the tallest buildings in the city with a sleeping kitsune on my chest.
Luck just didn't want to be on my side it seemed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dont give up! keep trying! :D i like reading this ^^
all black clothes huh? XD sounds like what i would wear XD [yes, i wear all black]
i loooove wearing a collar :)) hahaha
that poor kitsune, not able to handle her alcohol. lol
OH! annndddd......FIRST COMMENT!!! *victory dance*
Post a Comment