Well I have at least I have a few followers. Yes, I'm updating sooner than I usually do. I have some free time on my hand so I'm updating.
XxXxX
In the end I just got a soda. Yes I know, it was a bar and even though I was technically underage was still allowed to drink I've seen what alcohol can do to people and I swore that I'd never drink the stuff. I decided to stick by it, even then.
So I was sitting at the bar with Lily, sipping my soda (root beer if your wondering) when up strolls this huge guy who reeked of human blood.
"Lily, my don't you look as sexy as ever!"
"Damian," Lily said with a smile on her face. She stood up and embraced her friend. The embrace turned into a kiss and I looked away.
When a minuet went by and still they were locking lips I stood up and walked over to an empty table and sat back, watching all of the creatures around me. I was starting to feel a bit melancholic, suddenly feeling both young and invisible.
"What are you doing all alone, pup?" The kitsune whom I had met earlier pulled the other chair at the table and sat down in it.
I jerked a thumb at Lily and Damian. "I got dumped. And would you stop calling me pup! I have a name you know."
The kitsune leaned back in her chair slightly and smiled brightly. Her ears twitched slightly, which for some reason caught my attention greatly.
"Well you never actually told me your name so what else was I to call you?"
I turned red when I realized she was right.
"Sorry," I muttered off to the side.
"My name is Robert," I said looking back up, watching those entertaining ears of hers.
"Robert huh? I like that name. My name is Elisa."
I smiled slightly, she really was a friendly person. I liked her.
"You know most guys I have to remind that my face is not on my chest, but you keep looking at my ears," she said with a huge smile.
I shrugged slightly but looked into her eyes to show respect.
"They are just distracting for me," I said with a apologetic smile.
She tilted her head back and laughed.
"You know, I like you. Lets blow this joint. Its too quite for my tastes anyways."
I was about to say that I didn't think I should go anywhere since I came with Lily but I glanced over at her still making out with Damian and I set my jaw.
"Blowing this joint is just what I need," I said with a devilish grin.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Blow This Joint
Labels:
damian,
elisa,
kitsune,
lily,
lycanthroy,
robert,
vampire,
werewolf. lycanthrope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ohhhh an update!!! *dies from shock* ^^"
robert being evil ^^ or going to be.........
btw: FIRST COMMENT! ^^"
Oh!!!! Crazy stuff going on!!! Be careful though. Kitsunes can be evil.....
.......................SECOND COMMENT!!! WHOOT!!!
kwl! i really have to start from the begining of this blog! i so need to catch up! hehe one of my friends calls me Elisa but i dont think im a kitsune... i think..
Fly on
Fly strong
Fly forever
Obble
Can't remember who you are LOL well dark wolf commented so I must know you but can't remember right now LOL!
Thanks for commenting on my blog anyway :)
Fly on forever!
The Girl Who Could Fly
whoa whoa whoa hold on a minute! you mean to tell me lily had a boy toy that you didn't even know about?! and what's with all the gentlemanly stuff with this cat girl? i better like what happens next
hey, it's ANORA/Tally! i finally found ur blog! it's sooo cool!
yey! an update!
Kami
XXXX
Post a Comment