Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What The Hell Was That?

“So what about some food,” I asked Lily, whom was still lying on top of me, as comfortable as could be.

“What about it? I already have you pinned down so I don’t have to go far if I’m hungry.”

I rolled my eyes but she didn’t see so instead I let out a loud sigh.

“Lily, I meant for me. I’m practically starving here.”

“From the sounds of it your stomach is going to start eating itself if we don’t get food in you quickly.”

“Exactly so could you tell me where the food is?”

“Well obviously where food always is.”

“And where is that?”

“In your veins.”

I growled slightly.

“Food for me. Food for a werewolf.”

“Oh well why didn’t you say so?”

“Because I thought you were smart enough to guess I wasn’t talking about food for you. Now where is the food?”

“In the cabin.”

“Geese, sometimes you are such a childish vampire.”

She laughed and kissed my neck, causing me to tense up slightly.

“So do you want anything to eat?”

I had had enough. I grabbed her shoulders and rolled her off of, throwing her to the floor. I jumped on top of her and pinned her arms above her head and got my face inches from hers.

“Tell me where it is,” I said slowly, drawing out each word.

She was still staring up at me with an odd expression that I didn’t recognize. I started to worry I had hurt her or something like that so I loosed my grip on her hands.

“Sorry,” I mumbled letting go of her hands altogether.

I stood up and she jumped up, almost faster than I could see and her hands were on my shoulders.

“Be careful what you do, I’m more of a killer than you.”

The air was tense but not with anger. My heart rate was going through the roof but I didn’t think it was because of fear. My hands on her sides, I had put them there when she grabbed me so I wouldn’t lose balance. My breathing got slightly heavier. A fire in her eyes suddenly burned brighter. I pulled her body tightly against mine, and started to lean down. I didn’t know what was happening; it was like I wasn’t even in control of my actions. She was leading towards me, clutching my shoulders to the point it almost hurt. Our faces were only inches from each other . . . .

And then my stomach decided to growl and we both jumped apart. I turned away from her quickly and went to the fridge and began pulling food out of it.

My mind was racing though; I couldn’t believe what had almost happen. Were we about to kiss? That’s just wrong, I knew that. We were just friends. But it hadn’t looked like she was going to pull away. Did she wish I had kissed her? Had she wanted me to? No of course not, perhaps she had just been as confused as I was as to what our bodies were making us doing. That made sense, neither of us wanted to kiss each other. We were just friends.

Having figured out the whole situation before the bacon was even fully cooked set my mind at ease and my body relaxed. My only worry was if things would get awkward between us because she thought I liked her as more than a friend.


I glanced behind me to see her sitting on the couch, watching me with a smile. I grinned back at her and tilted my head slightly to the side.

“Thirsty?”

“Not yet. If your stomach starts growling any louder there is going to be an earthquake.”

It was then that I noticed that my stomach was growling like mad. I had been thinking about so much else that I hadn’t even noticed.

“I told you I was starving.”

“I can hear that now.”

I grinned and looked back at the bacon. It looked at done as I was going to let it before I chowed down so I drained the grease and set the bacon on a plate I found and waited about three seconds for it too cook before I was shoving it down my throat.

Well things didn’t seem any different between us. Everything was back to normal; whatever had happened was a thing of the past already. But in the back of my mind I continued to wonder, had I wanted to kiss her, was she more than just a friend?

8 comments:

Melissa Finical said...

Hiiii :)

I love you.

And I remember this.

Verryyy well.

In any case, I figured out that it's the werewolf and vampire gene together that makes the baby grow so fast. So, I'm assuming in three more months she'll be born? Something like that.

And I think she'll be more vampire than werewolf in her early years.

Vampire traits are more dominant.

Anywho,

I love you <3

LILY

iceblink007 said...

AHHH!! u havta, gotta, must post more!! IMMEDIATELY!!

iceblink007 said...

i am so hapy 4 u guys

Cruz said...

Weird... I know how the story ends and I 'm still reading it as if I didn't, can't wait for the next post. Congrats again.

Dark wolf said...

Whoa. Love IS going around. Whoa.

Dark Wolf

Aurora said...

yup Lily is right, werewolf and vampire gene's together make the baby grow faster but I think after she's born she will slow down in growing. Wonder what shes gonna look like =D, a vampire who can turn into a werewolf.. very strong,fast, and dominant so that means she is gonna be like a born killer ^^. awesome! I'm sooo happy for you guys! Tell me more news when you get a chance!

Aurora =)

Tyshiro Tyde said...

Thats pretty cool Lily and Robby, again congratulations!

Tyu Tide =)

Anonymous said...

Robert,
I've missed you and Lily quite much. You two need to write more. I can't belive I missed out on your dear daughters birth. I guess thats what I get for hiding in the mountains for so long, eh? I finally got around to making one of these idiotic blogs. But it shall prove to be a fun game, I imagine. Give Lily my love, and pass it on to your dear child aswell. Perhaps if I ever find a suitable mate myself, I'll make some demon spawn child that I can love for eternity.
Adela