Sunday, October 5, 2008

Changing Time

"Why do you think he keeps calling out for her?"

Everything sounded so muffled but I knew that was my fathers voice.

"Well I've said he secretly liked her for a while now. Maybe that's why and with him being sick and all his mind is working harder than normal or something like that."

Yeah my mother, she thought me and Lily would make a cute couple. Damn parents.

"You said you both need to get to work. Leave him with me, I shall take him down the the hospitable. But for sanity's sake you probably wont be allowed to see him for a little while."

I didn't recognize this last voice. And whose name had I been calling out? Were was Lily, she would make this all make sense. God it was far to hot without her. Wait where was she? Why was my parents and some stranger in my room. What the hell was going on?!?

"There he goes calling for Lily again."

I remember snapping my mouth shut after hearing that. I hadn't realized I had been saying her name out loud.

"Ok Doctor Mitch. Thanks again for coming on such short notice but he was burning up and I got worried."

So my mom had noticed I was burning up. So the third guy must be Doctor Mitch.

"Son wake up. You are going to ride with Doctor Mitch to the hospitable. Your mother and I have to get to our jobs now. We're sorry we cant stay with you but Doctor Mitch says that might cause you stress. Just call us if you need anything. We love you son."

My mother kissed my forehead and the were gone.

"Ok Robert please get up and get dressed. Lily is waiting for you out in the car. She will explain everything better then."

I opened my eyes to see and official but slightly aged looking man looking sharply down at me. I suppressed a growl and got up and we walked out to the car. It wasn't Lily's car but some old piece of crap from a different era.

He opened the door to the back seat for me and I slid it. Lily was sitting next to me. She immediately pulled me into a hug that caused me to let out a loud sigh. I was burning up and her skin felt so good against mine.

"I'll explain things when we are in my car. Until then just wait okay," she asked kindly without pulling away from the hug. I simply nodded, still slightly tired and not wanting to open my mouth.

The Doctor drove us to her house that was on the edge of the town, down a long dirt road. It was small but kinda cosy. It seemed weird it would be that way seeing as how a vampire lived there but I didn't say that out loud.

We got out of the car and went to her car. She made me sit in the back seat and she got to drive, though I argued for a little bit.

"Why are we doing this? Who was that guy? Why is it so God damn hot?"

"That guy was Doctor Mitch, the local Doctor. He was going to check on you but I stopped him and talked with him to make him do what I needed him to do. Its hot because your body is changing. Robby its happening, you're going to become a wolf soon."

9 comments:

Jordaniya778 said...

It is an official holiday next week. Thanks very much for participating.

Jordaniya778 said...

It is an awesome place. Infact, my grandpa was born there! I just found out after he died, and that was I think a little bit before summer. So ya, tell your friend that indeed La Push is a real place. None of the places in Stephenie Meyer's stories are fake. Hoquiam, Seattle, Portland, all those things are real. And I've been to all of them!

Jordaniya778 said...

Thank you very much, dear fellow. Are you online right now?

Melissa Finical said...

Woo baby! I remember where this lead >.>

Lol.

I love youuu :D

<3

Dark wolf said...

I'm a little confused! Then again, I'm tired, I've been working all day, and my little sisters dog won't get out of my damn face!!!
grrrrrrrr....

I need to set some thing on fire....


Dark Wolf

Dark wolf said...

sorry it took so long. well, besides the ovious (I can't spell to save my life) my skin got thicker, so, I guess thats good and bad. (Now, I can wrestal with my dog, and not get cut, and having to get shots, means the doctor has to stab harder) I can handle even more pain,(I always could, my human friends and I are always punching each other, I'm the only one without bruisis)um, I can heal wonds faster, if I uh, lick uh, them, and of course, sence of hearing, sence of smell got better, and my speed increased.


Drak Wolf

Dark wolf said...

*Dark Wolf*

iceblink007 said...

dude did it hurt really bad when you first changed oh im writing a story and i posted the first page of it on my blog so could you please check it out and tell me what you think

Tyshiro Tyde said...

God I want to be a werewolf so bad now

Tyu Tide