Wow I never thought it would get this hard to continually post on this blog. I mean really but with so much happening lately I haven't really had the free time to update. Although with the whole, just admitted to my best friend that I was madly in love with her, I've been busy. Me and her have been spending practically EVERY moment together which means I haven't been on the computer at all lately. Tonight it my first chance in like a week to get online. Not that I mind spending every free moment with her, I'm kind of in love with her and all.
Oh while I'm on the subject I'm totally proud because someone else "took a leaf from my book" as he said it, and confessed to his girl Sam. So congrats to them.
Okay so seeing as how I plan on spending as much time as I can with Lily for a while to come (practically forever. LoL) so I'm going to try to post as often as I can . . . could only be once a month. So SORRY.
Okay so picking up where I left off . . . so long ago. I had just decided I wasn't a monster (still don't think I am . . . except when I'm tired. I get cranky XD.
I woke up, still laying right next to Lily. She was, of course wide awake and staring at a pair of deer drinking from the lake near us. I remained silent, but I must have moved when I was waking up because the deers trotted off back into the forest.
"So Lily, I have a question."
"Ask away," she said with a smile.
"How come I shifted, it wasn't a full moon."
I couldn't see her face but I was pressed up against her body and so I could feel her shaking with laughter.
"The full moon has practically nothing to do with it."
"It doesn't?"
"Nope, but its understandable why humans believe that. See werewolves love to run under the full moon, just because everything looks slightly different under a full moon."
"Oh really. So I wont be forced to change?"
"No, you will never be forced to change but be warned, being a werewolf and not accepting your other half is a dangerous thing. It can lead to either you dieing or going crazy."
I yawned and grabbed my stomach as it growled loudly.
"Hungry I take it?"
"Yeah, a little. What about you?"
"Not really, I told you, your blood is going to last me quite a while."
I nodded and sat up. I remember wondering what I was going to get food. We were in the middle of no where.
"Come on, if you want something to eat its only a quick hike to my cabin."
"Your cabin?"
We both stood up and she started walking with me following.
"Yeah, I own all the land around in this area."
"What?"
"Robby think about it, vampire, live forever, lots of money. I own quite a lot."
She was rich . . . a few different things clicked. Like how she afforded such a nice car, or laptop, phone, clothes. It all made sense.
"So if I asked you for a thousand dollars, would you give it to me?"
"A thousand? Ha that's like pocket change to me."
I laughed and held out a hand.
"I could use some money."
Lily shook her head and chuckled.
We reached her cabin. A small thing but cozy looking all the same. It was very tastefully made as well. She lifted a bolder, yes a bolder, and grabbed a small brass key and dropped the rock, making the ground shake slightly.
She opened the cabin and lead me into it. The inside was slightly more modern than the outside but it still held that cozy feel all cabins seem to have.
It was only a three room thing. A bathroom, yeah it was a cabin but she some how had plumbing, a bedroom with a huge old fashion down feather bed, and the main room which consisted of the couch, heater, fireplace, sink, stove, fridge, and desk with a computer. You would think it would be crammed but in fact it was still space.
I took a running start and jumped into the couch and laid down with a groan.
"This place is heaven. Why haven't you showed me this place before?"
"Because its a secret. Its my little place to be myself and before you became what you are I had to hide that half from you as well as everyone else."
"Well at least now you have me."
"At least," she said with a grin.
"So how long are we going to get to hang here?"
"Well its Sunday so we have school tomorrow."
"So?"
"Robby, you shouldn't fall too far behind. That could be bad. I'm a vampire so I've been through high school a few times but you still need to get YOUR education."
"Well sense I've decided that I want to live forever with you I can just go to high school again later."
"No, you will graduate this time. I'll make sure of it."
"Why?"
She shrugged and I sighed slightly and threw a pillow over my face. An instant later I felt an unbelievably cold presence laying on top of me. I moved to pillow to see her curled up on top of me.
"Anyone who saw thing would so think we were together."
"We are together," she said looking up at me with a grin.
"Oh you know what I mean."
"Yeah, that would just be weird. Werewolves and vampires never end up together."
"Why not?"
"The two sometimes have issues with each other."
"Oh well so we are different."
"Sounds like you're arguing for us to be together."
I laughed at the time. The thought of us together was upsurd.
"No. Sorry but I don't feel that way about you."
"What am I not good enough for you?"
She looked so serious I was unsure if she was joking around or not.
"No, you're far too good for me in fact. Someone of your level should sink so low as to be with someone like me."
She gave me a kiss on the cheek which was a sign I was forgiven.
"You have such a way with words. I think you were born in the wrong time era. People don't usually talk like that anymore."
I shrugged slightly and smiled. I was proud of my ability to sound like I was from an early era in human history. Like around the time Shakespeare was alive.
"Only hopeless romantics talk like that anymore."
I growled slightly. I didn't like people calling me that. I AM NOT A HOPELESS ROMANTIC.
"Yes and people who like sounded smart or something like that."
Lily rolled her eyes and laid her head back down.
"Well we are different. Even if we will never fall in love for each other we will always be friends right?"
"Always and forever," she whispered locking her pinky with mine, a symbol that she meant EXACTLY what she said.
AGAIN, I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post this. It is slightly longer than normal I think . . . I"m not sure. I've just been so busy. Today,s been my first day off in a while and technically I still have homework and I'm feeling a little sick. (Yes werewolves get sick. Around a new moon we are just as bad as you humans it seems) I will attempt to post more often but I cannot make any promises. Sorry.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Aw Robby, you know I was lying when I said we were just friends, right? :P
:]
I love you <3
Lily and Robby sittin in a tree!- nevermind xD you guys make a great couple =),
sad to hear you won't be posting as offten but I'm glad you 2 are spending time together,
Love isn't a destination, It's a journey (I think I spelled that right =/).
Aurora =)
Ur, girlfriend? *cries out*
Robby.
So. Um. I know that you're not gonna post what happens -in- the cabin for quite some time...but...
Ummmm since your email isn't working and you won't pick up your Goddamn phone.
I think I'm pregnant.
Didn't know werewolves and vamp's could reproduce, but my stomachs already a little....round?
Comment me back or call me, k?
Love you :)
<3 <3 <3
Lily
thanx robert me and sam r really happy together
OMG you did that!
*faints*
so, why dont you invite lily to post?
Post a Comment