Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Plan

Hey sorry for not posting in forever but things have been hectic for me so I think I’m justified. In any case I’m posting now so I doesn’t matter anymore.

X x X x X

I waited and waited for the bacon to cook but the smell got to me and I literally couldn’t stand it anymore so I grabbed a strip and shoved it down my throat. Boiling Oil in my mouth, on my clothes, on my hands, my face, arms, legs, but hey I GOT THE BACON!!!

So when Lily removed her body from on top of mine (coincidentally the same time the bacon was cool enough for me to eat without burning myself) I crushed myself against her and pressed my tongue against her neck.

“Uh Robert what are you doing?”

“Burns hurt less with a cold source near them,” I said, slightly muffled cause I wouldn’t remove my tongue from her neck.

“Could you use ice instead of me? You’re tongue feels really weird.”

I shook my head. She was colder than any ice, not that it would matter. With my body temperature the ice would melt in my hands before I ever got a chance to put it on the places to burn.

“Hold on just a little longer.”

“Why?”

I didn’t answer her question, I didn’t need to. I was able to pull away at that moment. I showed her my palms and she nodded with understand. With my quick healing all my burns were just faintly pink like they had been healing for a day or two.

“Of course. But honestly why did you just grab it?”

I shrugged and walked over to the pan which was now on the counter where I had dropped it because of my burn.

“I was hungry.”

“You couldn’t have waited another two minuets for it too cool?”

“Nope, I needed to eat at the exact moment I ate.”

I grinned in her direction and put the bacon on a plate so my fingers weren’t swimming in oil and grease to get to the bacon.

“You are such a werewolf sometimes.”

I laughed.

“I’m always a werewolf now, remember?”

She made a growling noise and ran at me but with my new reflexes I ducked, caught her around the waist and had thrown her back into the couch.

I grabbed a strip of bacon and leaned an elbow on the counter and looked at her with a grin.

“I don’t know how you are able to do that. You should be clumsier, slower, weaker. How are you so strong this soon. I’ve had werewolves that have been werewolves for years that couldn’t do that to me. Hell the could hardly react fast enough to do that.”

I shrugged again like I didn’t care but secretly I was proud that Lily thought so highly of me. I mean she was shocked at my abilities, that had to be a good think. I could impress her. I didn’t know why I was so happy I could impress her but I could and that’s all that mattered to me.

“Guess I’m just special.”

“Guess so,” she said with a small grin.

“So what now?”

“What do you mean?”

“What do we do now? Where do we go? Are we going to run away from our homes? Can we live here for a could of years?”

“We are probably going to stay here for a couple of days and then we will go back and pretend that you reacted perfectly to the medicine and you are fine and you will go on living your life as you wish. Of course my secret is my secret so don’t tell anyone but if you want to tell your parents and you think they can handle it I suppose I cant stop you.”

I sat down next to her on the couch where I threw her. I hadn’t really thought about that much. What WAS I going to do now? I mean it sounded like she was letting me decide my entire future. Of course why shouldn’t I? It is my life after all, I should live it the way I want. She didn’t really get a say it what I did.

“We will go back home and keep this whole thing secret. My parents don’t need to know.”

Truth was I didn’t think they could handle it. At times I wasn’t even sure I could really handle it.

“I’ll graduate from high school with you and then we can leave and head somewhere else. I want to see the world. Since I’m going to live forever I can go to college later in life.”

Lily nodded and smiled softly.

“Very wise of you’ it’s smart to decide not to leave. If you life forever you have to remember there is always time for everything later.”

I nodded and leaned back and enjoyed being fullish and in a room with a heavy homey scent to it. Bacon, wood smoke, forest, and Lily, I really and truly felt at peace.

4 comments:

iggy said...

please go 2 my blog cause i hav a very important question

Jordaniya778 said...

Okay good *giggles hysterically* cause that thing is not pretty. LOL

Salom said...

flare gave me a pressure point and is standing behind me until i put this message on all of my followers blogs and her pressure points hurt lik he** so she wanted to say her blog is on flaresblog-flare.blogspot.com *ow*
-Salom

Jordaniya778 said...

LMFAO!!! Yah, you got it; it's only actually the mountain. LOL. I didn't get it for a long time. If your still online, comment me back.