Wow, life has kept me from this blog for so long and I finally get back and I'm saddened to find that quite a few people have left us, I'm sure my follower list is much shorter and the fact saddens me greatly. But tirelessly I will continue to find a way back here!
XxXxX
Mere hours later we arrived at Denver. At that point Lily told me to trade her places because she knew where to go and I didn't. Although I could tell she was thinking something like she didn't want me to be driving around in a crowded area, but shes too polite to say it.
But, interested in where she was planning on taking me I shifted over a seat and sat back, looking at everything. I will always remember how amazing it was, I had never really left my quiet little town so it was quite a wake up call. The world was much bigger that I could have ever imagined.
After many turns and back ways, so much that I doubted that I would ever find my way out of the city, Lily finally threw the car into park in a dark ally. I just kept thinking of all those horror movies where everyone is killed in some dark ally so I was a bit on edge as I got out of the car.
Lily seemed to notice my uneasiness so she gave me a smile, giving me full view of her fangs. I felt a whole lot better because I realized that I was no mere mortal human. I was the killer in the ally, not the one to be killed.
She took my wrist and pulled me up to a door. She knocked once and a small slit in the door opened and again I was hit by da ja vu from some movie.
"Who's the pup?" Came a gruff voice that made me think of pure power.
"Friend." She said simply but it seemed that was all that was needed because the slit closed and the door opened.
We walked into a dark hallway that seemed to border the edge of the building and down a set of stairs and finally reached a second door. Lily opened it with no hesitation. I went in after her, my eyes taking a moment to adjust to the light.
When I could finally see I realized it was a bar like place. It was the most well lit bar I'd ever seen and my nose quickly picked up the scents of all sorts of animals and the cold scent of vampire.
"What is this place?" I asked in awe. It was like no where I'd ever heard of or seen.
"A haven for people like us. Here you can be who you want and you can meet others like us. "
"Its so bright, I mean besides vampires being creatures of the dark and everything aren't most bars darker."
"We hide it the dark for centuries, everyone whats to just be surrounded by light every now and then."
I laughed and looked around, realizing that quite a few eyes were on me.
A girl, of my age, skipped up to us and embraced Lily and then studied me for a moment.
As she studied me I studied her. She was different in every aspect. She had two furry, pointed red ears on top of her head and a plush red tail with a white tip. She smelled more animal than human but in a way that was extremely pleasant.
"So I see you got yourself a pet," she said with a smile thrown at Lily.
I don't know what possessed me but I bowed, took her hand and gave it a soft kiss.
"Its a please to meet you."
She put her hand over her mouth and giggled softly.
"Well trained too. I like him."
With that she spun on her heal and walked over to someone else and began engaging them in conversation.
"What was she?"
"She is what is called a Kitsune, a tricky fun-loving people."
"Kitsune? Interesting, this night could be quite interesting. I'm thirsty, whats to drink?"
Lily rolled her eyes and took me over to the bar.
XxXxX
Well that's all for now. I dearly hope that I update sooner, and I do believe that I will be able, time allowing. Please comment, I want to see just how many people are really following anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
IM FOLLOWING!!! xD sorry for the hyperness, been locked in the house for a few days. >< not fun. not at all.
ooohhhh that Kitsune girl sounds cute xD lol
IM STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi!!! ^^ we've just been on the down low for a while, and kitsunes? Nice. I so wish I could trade places with them. They have the best pranks.
hi robert! lol guess who this is......bum bum bum
^^ you were right! yayy ^^
hiya! im back and got the next part of my blog out!
-Tally
p.s. i fixed the eye thing and ur right, that could make a hufge difference. thanx!
Post a Comment