Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Breakfast Time

I was facing the stove, the eggs cooking and the bacon sizzling. It smelled insanely good and it was everything I could do to wait. I had thought that the werewolf had enhanced my sense of smell so it was so much stronger than before as a humans.

"Looks tasty."

A pair of arms snaked around my waist but I didn't jump. I had smelt her coming anyways.

"I didn't think vampires liked human or werewolf food."

"I wasn't talking about that," she whispered in his ear. He felt her breath on his neck and her fangs brushed against the skin of his neck.

"I thought you said you wouldn't need to drink for a while?"

"I don't need to but that docent mean that I don't WANT to."

I tilted my head slightly so I could see her face. She was smiling but I could tell she was being perfectly serious.

"Well could you wait until after I finished my breakfast so I don't fall asleep or something?"

She let out an over exaggerated sigh.

"Fine, but hurry for the love of god."

I laughed and threw the bacon and eggs on an large plate. I grabbed a piece of toast out of the toaster and threw it on as well.

"You don't want any right?"

"Not of the food on the plate."

I rolled my eyes and sat down beside her at the small table.

"So we skipping school today?"

"Yeah most likely. You should try to go back to school soon. Don't want to fall too far behind do you?"

"Yeah got to keep my grade up. So your a vampire and you've been alive for some time, is school like super easy for you?"

I was trying hard not to talk wtih my mouth full but it was so hard to stop eating once I had started.

"Yes actually it is. But I haven't been alive that long."

"Is that in human terms or vampire terms."

"Ah good point. I guess in human terms I have been alive for quite some time. So have you decided what you're going to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh you don't know about the ageing thing do you?"

"What aging thing?"

"One thing that I really love that werewolves have is they can stop ageing and stay the same age forever or they can continue to age at a regular speed."

"Woah so your telling me that I don't have to get older if I don't want to?"

"Yeah that's what I'm telling you."

"Ha so you could be stuck with me for the rest of eternity?"

"You make it sound like I think its a bad thing."

"Being stuck with me for such a long time should seem like a bad thing."

"Well not really, I mean I would have a source of blood forever so I would never have to worry about it again and I would always have a friend to be with. It can get lonely sometimes. If you stay with me you will never have to deal with that loneliness either."

"What if I decided not to stay with you."

I didn't really ever see than happening no matter what happened. Friends to the end, words I live by. But I wanted to see what she would say or feel about it.

"I would let you of course but I think in some way you would stay in contact. Its good to have friends when you are people like us."

"Yeah I guess that makes sense. Well you don't have to worry, I'd probably get myself killed if I tried to go out on my own so I'm going to stick with you for a while."

She smiled slightly and looked down at the plate of untouched food. Seems I had distracted myself from eating which was shocking because the second she looked at them my stomach growled loudly and I started digging in.

I finished and washed my plate and looked at her closely for a moment. She had an eager air about her. I took a deep break and tilted my head, exposing my neck. She got up and lowered her fangs to it and brushed the skin. She pulled away before she had bit down.

"You are far too good of a friend to offer this like it was nothing."

"Well to me as long as you don't kill me it really is nothing."

She laughed and grabbed my wrist and dragged my out to her car.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," she said with a huge grin.

3 comments:

Melissa Finical said...

Bahahaahahaaa

I remember this.

Funfun day.

mhm.

<3

iceblink007 said...

i dont know man i know how wolves are all protective and stuff but there seems to be a little to much touching going on

iceblink007 said...

hey is that actually lily in that picture