I loved my new abilities, the night seemed so bright now with my enhanced vision. I didn’t even need the flashlight in the end. Keeping off the roads and going through the forest was so different from doing it in the daylight. The sound of all the nocturnal animals was amazing.
Soon I was had jumped over the iron fence that surrounded Lily’s house and he crept up to the house. One lone window blazed golden light into the darkness of the night. It was one the ground story so I was able to creep up to in and take a quick glance into the room. What I saw broke my heart.
Lily sat cross-legged in the center of the room, her back to me, looking up at an old time poster of a black and white couple holding a baby. After a moment I realized that it was her parents. Her shoulders shook as if she was sobbing and I wanted so badly to go in and comfort her but something told me that she needed her space right now.
So instead I decided to keep guard. Call my crazy but I felt like she was in danger when she was so entangled in her own thoughts. I had snuck up to her house and she hadn’t even realized it. Anyone could kill her when she was like this and the thought frightened me.
So taking off everything but those black boxers, don’t worry people I washed them, that I had on the first time and folding them up nicely on the porch. I shifted into my wolf form, feeling just a rush of freedom I had to run around the house three or four times just to get it out of my systems.
For much of the night I spent circling the house, walking the perimeter.
Okay, so I did stalk a few animals that happened to come my way. I didn’t kill anything, I was just enjoying myself.
I think it was about two or three in the morning and I smelled something different from everything else, humans, four or five of them by the smell of them.
Keeps strictly to the shadows I snuck up on the group of three teenagers creeping through the woods. They were carrying egg cartons and toilet paper. That could mean only one thing.
Deciding that instead of killing them all and eating them I decided to teach them a lesson.
I gave a loud howl and watched and everyone in the group, guy and girl, jump at least three feet in the air.
“James, what was that?”
“Probably just a coyote,” the guy said, trying to look like he wasn’t scared. I could smell the fear flowing off of it.
“It sounded pretty close.”
“Look, we’ll be fine. Now lets just do this and leave.”
I snickered to myself and followed behind them as they tried to creep up to Lily’s home. James took the nearest toilet paper roll from one of the other guys and pitched his arm back as if to throw it.
I dashed from my hiding spot and ran right up to him, leapt on his back, and dashed back into the shadows.
“What the @#!! was that,” James screamed, seeming to forget that he was suppose to not be scared.
“I don’t know, it looked like a big dog or something.”
“James, lets just get out of here.”
The girl was clutching him as she begged. I felt slightly bad for her.
“No, I’m going to do this.”
This guy was as thick as a brick. It was going to be fun messing with him tonight.
I leapt out again and got in-between James and the rest of his gang. The girl started screaming and turned and ran. The other guy quickly followed her. That left me with just James.
I leapt back into the shadows and waited, he was going to pay for trying to mess with Lily . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha I bet those kids freaked the muff out!!! lolz that'll teach em
yeah, teach them a lesson they'll never forget rob! so, any new updates on the baby?
BABY BABY BABY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment