For once I said I would and I am! I'm posting when I said I would, shocking isn't it?
XxXxXxX
Upon hearing the bell ring I went to my first hour which happened to be Communication Arts IV. The halls were packed and it was worse because quite a few people didn't seem to know where it was that there were going so they were just standing around talking to friends in the middle of the hallway.
Finally I made it to the class and grabbed a chair next to the window. It was still open because it was in the first row of chairs and everyone knows the danger of sitting in the first row of any class.
I was staring out of the window when Lily sat down next to me. In the past I would have turned my head and jumped slightly and wondered how in the world she did that. Now I knew how she did it and she was no longer able to sneak up on me like before.
"Looks like we have first hour together," I said still staring out of the window.
"Looks like it," she said chuckling.
I turned to look at her with a grin, she sounded slightly more human for some reason. My guess was because she was trying to blend in more.
"So did you get that business taken care of that you were worried about?"
A shadow passed over her face but it quickly passed.
"Unfortunately no, I wasn't able to take care of it, but it wasn't a big deal to begin with."
Somehow I doubted that. I didn't think vampires worried about the small things. But before I could make this thought known to her the tarty bell rang and everyone scrambled into their seats. I noticed that there was at least one empty seat between Lily and myself and the rest of the class. I wanted to write it off as coincidence because I didn't really have any other friends in this class but something told me it was more than that.
"Okay class, my name is Mrs. Carol. This is going to be a fun class for everyone as long as you follow my rules. I'm not a strict teacher but I will assign detentions if I have to. Now lets see some hands, who likes to read in here?"
A good portion of the class raised their hands.
"Good, good. Okay how many like to wri-"
There was a loud knock on the door interrupted the teacher in mid sentence. She walked over to the door and opened it. I could see the schools vice-principle, Mr. Bark standing just outside the door. There looked to be someone standing outside the door behind him but I couldn't see.
After exchanging a few words Mrs Carol turned back to the class.
"Okay students looks like we have a new student."
The teacher stepped aside to let the new student walk in. Lily tensed up and I think my jaw dropped.
"E-Elisa?" I blurted out in surprise.
"Hey Robert," she said sounding happy to see me.
"Oh, well seeing as how you know her can you show her around Robert?"
"Yes Mr. Bark."
Content with that the vice principle turned and left. He was always in such a hurry. Elisa walked over to the desk behind mine and sat down. I could feel the waves of distrust rolling off of Lily like a thick mist. It was a bit unnerving but Elisa didn't seem to notice anything.
"So, as I was saying before, who where likes to write?" Mrs Carol said getting back to her class.
The rest of the hour after that passed in a blur because I wasn't really paying attention to the teacher. First the werewolf secret, then the vampire secret, now a kitsune secret. I didn't know how I was going to survive this year without losing my mind!
XxXxXxX
I wanted to post a lot more but I'm trying to keep my posts and smallish readable sizes so I've got to chop it up a little more. Sorry to any this annoys. (Annoys myself but I'm doing it anyways) Oh and I'm going to be posting more pictures on the side of the blog, if you click on them you will get the full size image, and I'm also starting a list of awesome web sites that I like to go to (for wolf art and such) so check those out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yayy you posted again :D lol wooowwww have fun with lily and elisa in first hour XD
Post a Comment