Geese, its just so hard to update regularly. I just cant seem to do it. I'm so busy ALL of the time now with Jocelyn. Let me tell you, she is quite a hand full but I love her all the more for it. She is such a pretty girl.
Anyways, here is an update on this. *sigh* I don't know when the next update will come, hopefully soon.
XxXxXxXxX
Having finished my meal Lily and myself went to her living room and I plopped myself down on the couch. I was just a smidge tired; even if I was a werewolf I still needed sleep.
“So did you manage to talk to your parents about our little trip before you came for me?” Lily asked sitting herself on the other side of the couch. By the tone of her voice I could tell she didn’t expect me to have.
“Yes in fact I did, they said I could go,” I said with a grin, proud to prove her wrong in even a small way.
“Really, just like that, you can go?”
And here I thought vampires were never surprised. Lily just is not the stereotypical vampire I was coming to really realize. It was somewhat hard to believe that I had only known her, I mean REALLY known her, for a short time and yet we were already so close.
“Yeah, they understand that I’ve been feeling cooped up as well so they decided to let me go.”
“Well that’s easy. Do you want to leave today?”
I shrugged, I really didn’t care. I suppose the philosophy the soon the better was the only thing I could think of at the time.
“I guess I need to go back home to pick up some stuff.”
“Don’t bother; we’ll just pick up some stuff on our way there. You probably need to update your wardrobe anyways.”
“What’s that suppose to mean, you don’t like what I wear.”
“I never said that,” Lily said smiling at my defense tone.
“Close enough,” I mumbled under my breath. I wore simple clothes because that’s who I was. I didn’t like flash and stupid looking.
“Anyways, it’s always fun to get new clothes and other stuff.”
I looked at her with a raised eyebrow for a few moments.
“Your so perfectly humanly female sometimes, you know that right.”
Lily rolled her eyes dramatically and smiled.
“In any case how about we get going now?”
“Like right now?” I wondered what her hurry was.
“Sure, what is there to wait for? If you’re tired I can drive and you can get some sleep.”
I starched my neck and shrugged again.
“Well no time like the present I suppose.”
Lily gracefully stood up and left from the room. I took a moment to glance around the room before following her.
The living room was huge, and the ceiling was high. It looked too big for this house. There was some art work, looked old and expensive, probably originals from famous artists or something. The floor was carpets with thick red carpet that vaguely reminded me of blood. The walls have a darker color and on closer inspection it reveled that it was dark, dark green. There was no expense spared for the furniture obviously.
“ROBBY!”
I jumped slightly and ran from the room and found Lily out on the porch.
“What were you doing?”
“Sorry, just looking around.”
She gave me a curious look and looked the door to her house and we walked to her car. I decided that I would take her up on her suggestion and about five minuets out on the road I was fast asleep.
XxXxX
Oh and for those who read the new MAX book, tell me what you thought. Better than the last one right???
Friday, April 3, 2009
Time to Leave
Labels:
art work,
blood red carpet,
car,
denver,
jocelyn,
lily,
living room,
lycanthrope,
robert,
vampire,
werewolf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY FING GOD MAX WAS AWESOME!!!!!!
Robert, where is everybody? Do people just hate me now, or what?
Hey Robert, go and check out werewolves again.
Post a Comment